Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A.K.A.

I have been too busy for a sixteen year old. This is ridiculous.

This past weekend was crazy!
Saturday: Pecan Festival. For those that aren't familiar with Mansfield, Tx, every year we have a festival. All the different companies spend thousands of dollars to promote their business and hand out free stuff. I was working for my dad's company, so I got no free stuff and just little children wanting me to paint dragons and rainbows on their faces. Yes, i was face painting the whole day. Some kids just think that I'm Pablo Picasso or something. Seriously, some kid wanted me to paint like a full on horse, and make their whole face look like a rabbit. Ridiculous. I did get a dollar though from one of the bank booths. That was cool.
Saturday night:
I went to my sister's church called Gateway. It's in Southlake, TX...and for those of you that are on the dot about where celebrities are these days you would know that me and my future husband a.k.a. Nicholas Jonas were in the same city at the same time. It's clearly meant to be. Right? haha. But yeah. Same city. Craziness. I mean i was freaking out after I heard. I wish i would have only known at the time...
Sunday:
I woke up and I was excited, because I was going to Fort Worth with my friend Maggie and we were going to museums. I was pretty excited because 1) I was driving myself 2)I love art museums. So we went to Ft. Worth to the Modern Art Museum and the Kimbell Art Museum. It was really interesting. We had loads of fun. This was all for extra credit that we both really need in our AP English class, but it was definitely a fun way to get it. After that it was the COWBOYS GAME. I was really pumped about this, because my Uncle Jimmy has the best seats and he gave us his tickets for this game, even though we lost, it was still fun. The players always look fake.

So, busy weekend...loads of fun.
This weekend will be good too. :]









oh and it was super hero day at school this past friday.
That's me with OPTIMUS PRIME!!!

2 comments:

Faith said...

So glad to see you finally had time to post. Glad you had a fun weekend.
David tried to shoot a skunk a second ago. Not sure if he got him or not, but I smell it! Yummy!!

JBailey said...

you're a nerd.. i have something to tell you so don't let me forget. i would tell you on here, but I really want to see and hear your reaction. :)