Thursday, October 2, 2008

money well spent

Today I went to Wal-Mart to get black tights for the pep rally at my school tomorrow. Parker was with me and surprisingly having a good time...then...I come across the best poster..ever... I had to buy it and I did. It's beautiful...Now..I just don't know where its going to go..I think i want to put it in a frame, but not sure yet.

Also..on the way out of Wal-Mart, Parker tells me that he's reading this book...here's how the conversation went down:

Parker: "Yeah, I'm reading this book about this sophomore in highschool gets his girlfriend pregnant and he has to take care of him by himself and stuff and his girlfriend is a real jerk."
Me:"What?! Why are you reading this?!"
Parker: "It was in the library...It's good so far."


WHAT?!
I keep forgetting he's in middle school...where it all begins.

Anyways. I hope you have had a blessed week and hopefully you will have a blessed weekend!

LOVELOVELOVE!

2 comments:

Jerilynn said...

This "old lady" just loves that poster. I'll have to get one for the girls!

JBailey said...

I love how random parker is. He can be so quiet sometimes and then all of a sudden out of nowhere.. you get randomness. I love him.