Saturday, October 11, 2008

TAGGGEDDD

i was tagged by Lacy :]]]

TAG U R IT

RULES:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 0-6 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.

Here are my 6 random facts:

1)I'm guilty of buying the teenybopper magazines. I LOVE reading them. I would call them a guilty pleasure for sure. Bop, TigerBeat, and M. Greatness :]

2)I have a 42% curvurture in my spine. I probably won't get any taller than I am right now. You should see the XRAY, it's pretty cool.

3)I don't like curse words at all. Sometimes when people say them, it's funny, but usually i don't like it. You just don't sound intelligent when you say them, but people can say things and it's hilarious.

4)They're things about adulthood that scare me, and then things im excited for. I don't want to get older and deal with the real things in life, but that comes closer everyday. I want to just enjoy and relax during these times, while i can.

5)Miley Cyrus isn't smart. I'm not gonna lie, i could have been Hannah Montana. EASY.

6)I could never do haunted house. No way. Since the boy scout one at six flags, never again.




I tag:::
Jessica B.
Mom-Molly

2 comments:

Faith said...

Hey, I'm glad you played the game, it's pretty fun isn't it?!

Faith said...

You know, Samantha, Caroline reminds me so much of your sister sometimes! She is cute isn't she?! I'll always remember little Sammy Cakes as being one of the cutest babies ever! I still have a baby picture of you, it was framed on my refrigerator for a really long time.