Saturday, September 20, 2008

I've been way busy



I never though i would be this busy during Junior year. It's just annoying, I feel like I can't catch up, but hopefully it will get better. I'm on the bell guard at my school which is like a pep squad and when the team makes points we do how many are on the scoreboard. We won the game 21-48. yes, that is a total of 191 push ups, but by looking at me you can't tell, but you know. haha. CRAZINESS. I seriously was dying after we were done. My little arms just couldn't take it! It was so much fun though. I really enjoy doing bell guard! Today I have to work. I really hope it isnt going to be busy, because it's a saturday, and I'm working it by myself, pray for me. please. haha. Currently I'm listening to NSYNC's Celebrity CD and wow, this one song is really dumb. "Gotta do your thannggg girl."

OOOHHH I am a Taylor Swift fan and her new song is amazing. I know my sister will love it. check out the video on youtube.
www.youtube.com/taylorswift
Love Story by Taylor Swift

2 comments:

JBailey said...

it's pretty cute. i like the end when he starts walking to her.. that is the best part of the song.

Jerilynn said...

It all sounds like fun! You almost make me miss high school. Ü