Tuesday, January 13, 2009

WOW

So, I totally forgot that i had a blog. :] hahaha. I have just been overly busy. Days of a highschool student. Busy busy busy. I got an email that Jessica tagged me in a little i guess..."survey" called Crazy 8s... so here we go.

Eight T.V. shows I like to watch:
1. The Office
2. America's Next Top Model
3. Friends
4. Summer Heights High
5. Disney Channel shows: Wizards, Hannah Montana and soon to be JONAS.
6. Jon and Kate Plus 8
7. Bachelor
8. American Idol

Eight favorite Restaurants:
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Taco Bueno
3. Chili's
4. On The Border
5. McDonald's
6. Chik Fil A
7. CiCi's
8. Olive Garden
(we haven't found anything local yet.)

Eight things I did this weekend: (including Friday)
1. I took care of a robotic baby. Yes, it kept me up all night.
2. I went to Pei Wei
3. I watched Summer Heights High
4. My friends and I ran from Alley Kats. scary...
5. Went to Fort Worth with my friends.
6. Got lost coming home from Fort Worth.
7. Laughed reallllllly hard.
8. showered. haha.

Eight things I look forward to:
1. Jonas Brothers World Tour
2. Summer Vacation
3. Senior year life :]
4. Possibly getting an agent at Kim Dawson agency.
5. Taylor's success as a dancer.
6. Never having to go back to school.
7. Learning morea about my ukulele and get better at playing.
8. Diving more into God's word.

Eight things on my wish list:
1. To be the best person i can be.
2. Go to Australia.
3. Meeting the man of my dreams :] haha.
4. Nikon D-80
5. A Guitar. really just to learn music.
6. To get an agent and get something out of it.
7. To do God's plan for my life.
8. Everything to be right and okay. :]

No comments: